Tuesday 3 April 2018

Onion head Warrior B finished

I have finally finished painting up this recast known as onion head Warrior B.

The original Warrior A and B (using both hands to hold their axes) had as far as I am aware a pretty short shelf life so it's fair to say most of them floating around are recasts of the originals. 


The Warriors A and B tend to go for some over the top prices these days so my advice is be patient and don't pay more than $10 per mini.

Anyway, I was very lucky to get my hands on old onion head for a reasonable price and am very happy how he has turned out.





Warrior A and B were a little shorter than the original Perry brother's chaos dwarfs as demonstrated below. Despite their shorter size they break up for the mono pose of the other axe dudes in units.












No comments:

Post a Comment